Network Installation and Maintenance
IT Networks and Infrastructures are the brains to the operation, thus vitally important to up time and functionality. When a network is improperly developed or maintained, systems fail, users are frustrated, and organizations lose money.
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Anyone can plug a cable from one point to another, or buy a network device from the store and plug it in. The problem occurs when these things don’t work, or when the knowledge isn’t there of what these devices actually do and a network failure is created.
Providing a well-structured, secure, reliable and clean solution to any network, regardless of its size, is essential to any business. We cover everything from small peer-to-peer networks to large corporate infrastructures.
The ability to listen to the clients concerns, review the network environment, and trace the source of the network interruptions, is truly priceless.
Comprehensive IT services include
Office Networking & Wiring
Whether you are moving to a new location, expanding, or down-sizing, a need will exist for office wiring of phone, data, camera, and peripheral componentry.
Let’s face it, moving to a new location can be stressful enough, without even considering all of the technology requirements that will be necessary. Our clients hire T-Tech Solutions to alleviate this headache. We have wired hundreds of offices and even moved the same clients over the years to each of their new locations.
We manage the project, work with your landlord or project manager through the entire process, from start to finish. Let us focus on the technology so you can focus on your business. We are very knowledgeable, insured, and experienced in this type of work.
Anyone can throw cables across a ceiling, but when you start dealing with passing inspections, having everything work on the day of move in, and having all the wiring clean, secured, and approved, you cannot afford to have an amateur perform this work.
• Setup and wire network/phone closet
• Tone and trace existing wiring
• Wire and install phone systems
• Disconnect, transfer, and move existing equipment
• Coordination of vendors (phone, internet, copier, etc)
• Network setup (cable runs, server room, etc)
• Wire and install security cameras
• Mount and install flat-panel televisions
Network Maintenance Agreements
Our support agreements are for those clients that would like to have their networks and systems monitored on a preventative and pro-active basis.
Of course, the common saying is “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it..” Well, we can help make sure that it does not break, so you don’t have to fix it. If something occurs and it does break, you want us to be aware of it and be on top of it, before your entire firm is down and out.
Some examples of what we can provide:
• Routine network and systems monitoring
• Routine checks on servers
• Routine checks on backups
• Routine checks on virus protections
• Setting secure remote access
• Monitoring systems in the event of failure
• Routine monitoring of system logs
• Routine hardware and system integrity checks
• Dispatched technicians for hardware failures
Internal Support Staff
Although we can provide a vast array of solutions to our clients, this is a small list of the most commonly requested services:
• Multi-location managed network and IT support
• Security policies and procedures
• Firewalls, intrusion protection, security appliances, VPN
• Protection solutions for virus, spyware, spam, malware, etc.
• Web content filtering and monitoring\
• Break-fix and maintenance for network infrastructure\
• Server installation, setup, and configuration
• Network support services
In addition to our regular support agreements, we also provide many clients with full or part-time support staff within their organization.
Rather than going through the process of interviewing, hiring, and building an internal technology department, we provide our clients with contracted support staff to aid in any technology issue that may arise.