cyber attacks & incident response
Critical Cyber Attack Response
Being the subject of a cybersecurity attack is a serious and frustrating time for everyone, not to mention the down-time, loss of business operations, and financial impact.
T-Tech Solutions LLC has vast knowledge and experience in dealing with cyber security attacks and situations of utmost care and critical remediation response.
Whether a trojan virus, malware, encryption attack, or takedown of the network, the actions taken are critical and necessary to ensure potential recovery and bounce back.
A general cyber security incidence response, may include:
- Immediately contain systems and networks to limit the exposure after attack
- Determine amount of sensitive data files that have been compromised
- Identify the infection and threat level of the incidence
- Create an incident report detailing situation to be provided to necessary legal and insurance team.
- Remove infections from the network, contain infected file areas.
- Develop a log of events from initial detection moment through remediation process
- Attempt to identify the source of attack or compromised entry point
- Review and update network and security devices
- Utilize remediation and recovery tactics, along with any pre-incident restore data or system restore points, to being rebuilding the environment and restoring order.
- Continue analysis after restoration and gathering of logs to ensure no immediate recurrence of attack.
- Provide follow-up cybersecurity training and advisement for employees to attempt to avoid future attacks and entry points.
If you have been the victim of a cyber security attack, please reach out Immediately so we can begin the process of getting you back in business, as quickly and efficiently as possible!